Bee Brooch Needle Felting Kit
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with our Bee brooch needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- Finish your piece by sewing on the brooch back and wearing it with pride! Alternatively, you could add a magnet or keyring or even frame it for your wall.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Needle and thread to sew on the brooch back
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Finished design: Approximately 6cm long
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.75
EU Tracked - £10.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This kit was wonderful, nice simple instructions and provides everything needed (except foam mat which was easily added when purchasing and thread to attach the brooch) plus spare wool for any mistakes. Arrived wrapped in tissue paper, very pretty. It took me about an hour or two to complete. Really enjoyed it, perfect for a mindful activity for yourself or as a gift.
Very pleased with my kit. It's been an excellent introduction to needle felting and so much fun!
Looks beautiful - will make a very good Christmas present!
Looks good, but has been bought for xmas presents so has not yet been used. I'm sure it wil go down very well with my granddaughter. Packing is good and delivery was exceptional.
I had fun making this and tweaked it a little bit. I put ridges in the wings and other little adjustments but very pleased with the results.