Bumpkin Weaving Kit
This complete weaving kit puts all the tools and materials you need at your fingertips, ready to be turned into a one of a kind woven wall hanging. 100% wool yarns and tops combine to create gorgeous colour combinations and tactile textures, and the detailed instructions will teach you a variety of simple hand weaving techniques to get you started in this wonderful craft.
- The unique pop-up loom is made in the UK from high quality birch plywood.
- Snap apart the sections, slot together and start weaving!
- Designer Stephanie has sought high and low for the best quality wools and yarns, picking those perfect for hand weaving.
- Use the smooth but tough cotton yarn to warp your loom before you get started weaving.
- Comes with two shuttles and a tapestry needle giving you a variety of ways to weave depending on which you prefer.
- Use the comb to push down the rows and help make your weaving nice and neat.
- Flick through the ‘Guide to Weaving’ to learn how to get started, different techniques you can use and how to finish and hang your weave.
- Take inspiration from the full colour pattern guide, or get creative with your own unique designs.
- The loom is lightweight enough to work on your lap - perfect for cosy evenings in!
- The ideal gift for a creative friend looking for a new craft to try.
This complete kit includes:
Pop-up weaving loom including two shuttles and a comb
White cotton warp thread
100% wool yarn in two colours (100g total)
100% Merino wool tops (50g total)
Tapestry needle (this is plastic, but will last for a long time and is safe for little people)
Detailed 'Guide to Weaving' instruction booklet
Full colour pattern inspiration guide
You will also need:
A pair of scissors
A small dab of glue (option to hold the loom together permanently)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
A wooden dowel or similar to hang your weaving from (add a 30cm ash dowel to your order here)
Box - 23x6x30cm
19x30cm and 26.5x28cm when popped together.
Finished piece - approximately 24x35cm
There are 6 different colour options to choose from - Folklore (natural greys and white), Homespun (natural browns, white and greys), Bumpkin (rich autumnal hues), Halcyon (calming mint and yellow), Jamboree (refreshing pink, orange and blue) and Hullaballoo (contrasting fuchsia, green and teal).
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00