Koi Carp Embroidery Kit
Learn the lifelong skill of embroidery with our Koi Carp embroidery kit, or brush up your knowledge and add some new stitches to your repertoire!
Perfect for beginners, the pattern is pre-printed on the fabric and the kit includes everything else you need to create your own beautiful piece of hoop art.
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric
DMC stranded cotton thread
7” wooden embroidery hoop
Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips (check out our selection here!)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
Finished design: 11x15cm
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 5 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
UK Next Day Delivery - £8.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
About Hawthorn Handmade
Here at Hawthorn Handmade, everything we do revolves around helping you to get crafty and discover your inner creative soul. Our kits are designed for beginners and give you everything you need to bring your creation to life. We’ve searched high and low for the best quality tools and materials; spent hours poring over our detailed instructions to get them just right and packaged everything up on a beautiful box ready to send straight to your door.
Have changed the colour of one of the fishes out line as I did not think I had enough black thread. It looks really good.