Easy to construct and great for beginners, this pop-up weaving loom makes the perfect introduction to the colourful craft of weaving. Snap apart the sections, slot together and start weaving today!
Turn yarn, fabrics, wool and more into wall hangings, tapestries, jewellery and home décor. There’s space to make a woven piece up to approx. 25cm x 25cm (plus and fringing or tassels!) giving you enough room to get to grips with weaving, but without a giant commitment.
- Made in the UK from high quality birch plywood.
- Comes with two shuttles perfect for weaving yarn.
- Use the included comb to push down the rows and help make your weaving nice and neat.
- Add a 50g ball of cotton warp thread and a tapestry needle for the ideal starter pack (available in white or black).
- Flick through the PDF ‘Guide to Weaving’ to learn how to get started, different techniques you can use and how to finish and hang your weave.
- The loom is lightweight enough to work on your lap - perfect for cosy evenings in!
- The flat loom measures 19x30cm and is 26.5x28cm when popped together.
Add your own
- Yarn, fabrics, ribbons, string, paper etc. - you can weave with almost anything so get creative!
- A small dab of glue to hold the pieces together (or you can skip this if you want to pack your loom up)
- A pair of sharp scissors
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
What is warp?
For Christmas 2023 last shipping dates please see our delivery information page.
All orders are packed by hand and shipped in 1-2 working days from Dorset, UK.
Estimated UK delivery time - 2-5 days.
Estimated international delivery time - 3 days to 4 weeks depending on your location.
***All UK orders from the 7th December - 22nd December will be shipped 1st class at no extra cost***
UK 2nd Class - £2.95
FREE UK SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £30
UK 1st Class - £3.95
UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
United States Tracked $8.00 or FREE for orders over $100.00
International Rest of World Tracked - £6.00
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs. US customers can order up to $800 without incurring custom charges.
About Hawthorn Handmade
Here at Hawthorn Handmade, everything we do revolves around helping you to get crafty and discover your inner creative soul. Our kits are designed for beginners and give you everything you need to bring your creation to life. We’ve searched high and low for the best quality tools and materials; spent hours poring over our detailed instructions to get them just right and packaged everything up on a beautiful box ready to send straight to your door.
For a complete newbie to weaving this has been great! Super easy to put together and once the glue sets, you're off! Created 2 pieces on here already using the winter will bundle and can't wait to make another! So happy I bought this
The loom set I ordered arrived just days after placing my order. Love the quality and look forward to hours of weaving.
I ordered a loom set and it came really quickly and is excellent quality.
Really easy to set up and use - the online instructions really helped too!
Easy to put together and quick to warp up. Holds tension well for smaller pieces.