Woodland Motif Embroidery Patterns
This collection of woodland embroidery motifs is perfect for those of you wanting to customise your own fabric projects. From embroidery hoops to clothing and accessories, these motifs are incredibly versatile and simple to use. This kit contains everything you’ll need to transfer the motifs, including the hot iron transfer pencil which allows you to copy the designs directly onto your fabric. Whether you are embellishing an embroidery hoop with further creatures, creating your own pattern or simply jazzing up some clothes or fabric, you’ll love the cute critters and awesome designs and can reuse them time and time again!
At Hawthorn Handmade we design our kits with lots of crafty love! Each kit is put together by hand in our studio in the heart of rural Dorset where we are surrounded by the nature and wildlife that constantly inspires us.
What’s included in your kit:
- Pre-printed motif sheets (including mirrored sheet)
- DMC stranded cotton thread in 6 colours
- Hot iron transfer pencil
- Link to downloadable stitch guide
You will also need:
- Embroidery needle
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
- Iron (if you choose to use the hot iron transfer pencil)
- Fabric to transfer and embroider the design onto