Mountain Adventure Cross Stitch Kit
Winner of the 2020 Best of Craft Awards 'Craft Kit of the Year'
Teach yourself the ultimate mindful craft of counted cross stitch with this complete cross stitch kit. The modern design is created with just one simple stitch (no fiddly quarter stitches or french knots!) and the blocks of colour and simple lines make the pattern super easy to follow.
- This kit is ideal for beginners with everything you need included in the box including high quality 14 count aida and DMC embroidery thread.
- The pattern chart is printed in a large format in both black and white and full colour with symbols making it easy to follow and mark off.
- Your threads are all pre-sorted on a card to keep you nice and organised whilst you stitch.
- If you're brand new to cross stitch, the illustrated 'Guide to Cross Stitch' booklet shows you everything from how to hoop up and how to use the thread to how to follow the pattern and how to make a cross stitch.
- If you're a cross stitch pro or looking to get back into it after a break, the contemporary design is so much fun to create and the included hoop becomes the frame, creating a wonderful gift.
- Switch off from the chaotic world outside your cosy sofa and get lost in the stitching, or give the complete kit as a gift to a craft loving friend.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
Every kit contains:
14 count Aida fabric
Pre-sorted DMC thread
7” wooden embroidery hoop
Cross stitch needle
Illustrated ‘Guide to Cross Stitch’ booklet
Pattern chart in both colour and black & white
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips (take a look at our selection here!)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
Finished design: 16cm in diameter
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.75
EU Tracked - £10.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’m very happy I purchased this kit. I am new to cross-stitching and wanted something with clear and easy instructions, which this kit provides. The quality is excellent and the pattern is beautiful. Will be ordering from Hawthorn Handmade again. Thank you!
I decided to try cross stitch during lockdown. I only wish I’d tried it earlier. I love it. I saw Hawthorne Handmade online and bought a beginner’s kit. I was impressed with the service and the kit was wonderful - everything included. I’ve made a couple of mistakes (ok, lots of mistakes) but I’ve really loved it and will definitely keep at it and will use Hawthorn again.
Excellent delivery, love the extra touch of wrapping in tissue paper. Bought as a gift but will be returning to buy my own!
Beautiful colours and so relaxing. Will definitely be buying another kit soon x
First time I’ve done cross stitch and this is so easy to follow and it looks amazing!