Triceratops Cross Stitch Kit
Teach yourself the Roarsome craft of cross stitch with this complete cross stitch kit. The modern dinosaur pattern is created with just one simple stitch (no fiddly quarter stitches or backstitch) so is ideal for beginners.
- Everything you need is included in the box including high quality 14 count aida and DMC embroidery thread.
- The pattern chart is printed in a large format in both black and white and full colour with symbols making it easy to follow and mark off, even on dark nights.
- Your threads are all pre-sorted on a card to keep you nice and organised whilst you stitch.
- If you're brand new to cross stitch, the illustrated 'Guide to Cross Stitch' booklet shows you everything from how to hoop up and how to use the thread to how to follow the pattern and how to make a cross stitch.
- If you're a cross stitch pro or looking to get back into it after a break, the contemporary design is so much fun to create and the included hoop becomes the frame, creating a wonderful gift.
- Switch off from the chaotic world outside your cosy sofa and get lost in the stitching, or give the complete kit as a gift to a craft loving friend.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
Every kit contains:
14 count Aida fabric
Pre-sorted DMC thread
7” (17.8cm) wooden embroidery hoop
Cross stitch needle
Illustrated ‘Guide to Cross Stitch’ booklet
Pattern chart in both colour and black & white
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips (take a look at our selection here!)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
Finished design: 16cm in diameter
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
Excellent quality easy to follow pattern great value for money love the kit 👌
I haven't started to do any of the 4 dino kits I bought but they all look great and I'm sure I'll enjoy completing them sometime soon.
Love it thank u very much