Summer Wool Bundle
- High Quality Wool Tops
- Discover your Inner Creative Soul
- Designed & Made in Britain
Couldn't load pickup availability
Spark your creative imagination with this felting wool bundle. The Summer bundle contains 5 seasonal shades of ethically sourced merino wool roving (approximately 100g in total).
- Our wool bundles are the perfect partner to add colour to your felting projects and some woolly texture to your weaving.
- Ideal if you've done a bit of needle felting or weaving but are now looking to create your own projects and flex your creative skills!
- Each bundle comes in a clear box so you can easily find the colour you need, and the box is made from a minimum of 60% waste material and is 100% recyclable.
- All of our merino wool is ethically sourced from non-mulesed flocks in the Cape of South Africa.
The bundle contains approximately 20g each of:
- Chartreuse (bright green)
- Fuchsia (rich pink)
- Jonquil (bright yellow)
- Sunset (deep orange)
- Turquoise (bright blue)
All orders are packed by hand and shipped in 1-2 working days from Dorset, UK.
Estimated UK delivery time - 2-4 days.
Estimated international delivery time - 3 days to 4 weeks depending on your location.
UK 2nd Class - £3.95 or FREE for orders over £30
UK 1st Class - £4.95
UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
United States Tracked $15.00 or FREE for orders over $100.00
International Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs. US customers can order up to $800 without incurring custom charges.
About Hawthorn Handmade
Here at Hawthorn Handmade, everything we do revolves around helping you to get crafty and discover your inner creative soul. Our kits are designed for beginners and give you everything you need to bring your creation to life. We’ve searched high and low for the best quality tools and materials; spent hours poring over our detailed instructions to get them just right and packaged everything up on a beautiful box ready to send straight to your door.
I have used the chartreuse wool from the pack so far. As it is merino wool it is softer to the touch and so slightly harder to felt. I felted it on to a cushion. I also ordered other things. Everything was beautifully wrapped in pink tissue. If it had been a gift I could have just sealed up the box again and put gift wrap on it.