Spark your creative imagination with this felting wool bundle. Each British Breeds bundle contains 5 natural shades of British wool roving (approximately 100g in total).
- Our wool bundles are the perfect partner to add colour to your felting projects and some woolly texture to your weaving.
- Ideal if you've done a bit of needle felting or weaving but are now looking to create your own projects and flex your creative skills!
- Each bundle comes in a clear box so you can easily find the colour you need, and the box is made from a minimum of 60% waste material and is 100% recyclable.
This bundle contains approximately 20g each of:
- Manx Loaghtan (brown)
- Blue Faced Leicester (oatmeal)
- Blue Faced Leicester (white)
- Jacob (dark grey)
- Swaledale (light grey)
UK orders receive FREE shipping, or upgrade to Next Day Special Delivery for £8.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 5 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 2-3 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
About Hawthorn Handmade
Here at Hawthorn Handmade, everything we do revolves around helping you to get crafty and discover your inner creative soul. Our kits are designed for beginners and give you everything you need to bring your creation to life. We’ve searched high and low for the best quality tools and materials; spent hours poring over our detailed instructions to get them just right and packaged everything up on a beautiful box ready to send straight to your door.
The wools were lovely colours and so soft.
My wife loved the wool for her birthday
Good quality wool in beautiful colours.
I love the colours x
I bought a needlefelting kit and hope to make some nice things at christmas.
Really nice products, nicely packed and received very quickly. I’ll certainly be using Hawthorn again.