Brights Wool Bundle
Spark your creative imagination with this felting wool bundle. The Brights bundle contains 10 vibrant shades of ethically sourced merino wool roving (approximately 100g in total).
- Our wool bundles are the perfect partner to add colour to your felting projects and some woolly texture to your weaving.
- Ideal if you've done a bit of needle felting or weaving but are now looking to create your own projects and flex your creative skills!
- Each bundle comes in a clear box so you can easily find the colour you need and the box is made from 80% waste material and is fully recyclable.
- All of our merino wool is ethically sourced from non-mulesed flocks in the Cape of South Africa.
The bundle contains approximately 10g each of:
- Amethyst (purple)
- Chartreuse (bright green)
- Clementine (orange)
- Flo Pink (neon pink)
- Fuchsia (rich pink)
- Hyacinth (rich purple)
- Jonquil (bright yellow)
- Scarlet (red)
- Spearmint (bright green/blue)
- Turquoise (bright blue)
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK. UK orders may then take up to 10 working days to arrive after shipping, and international up to 6 weeks. We are currently unable to ship to EU countries whilst we move out of the transition period. We hope to re-open EU shipping soon.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £35 - FREE
UK 1st Class - £3.75
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £15.00
Really great quality and very nice colours
Best thing to buy the wife, in the good books this year
The colours in this brights bundle are really bright and a nice selection. Ethically sourced, long, even lengths and very good quality. The customer service is exceptional, the attention to detail is superb. You can tell each parcel has been hand packed - but I won't spoil your surprise when you get yours... let's just say is was a pleasure to receive. You could easily send this direct from Hawthorn Handmade as a gift and be guaranteed that the recipient would be delighted. Tops marks!
Great colours fast delivery
I have just started the art of needle felting. Hawthorn Handmade was extremely useful , their web sight was easy to follow and the goods were delivered promptly.
I would recommend them to anyone starting a new hobby.