Tortoise Needle Felting Kit
Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting with our Tortoise needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and orders with foam added will come in a larger A4 size box)
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: A5 (no foam block) 21x15x6cm / A4 (including foam block) 30x21x6cm
Finished design: Approximately 12cm long
We are currently shipping worldwide.
All orders are being shipped in 1-2 working days. There are however delays with all postal providers, and orders may take up to 10 working days to arrive in the UK, and up to 6 weeks internationally. Thank you for your patience at this time!
Shipping costs are as follows:
Present to grandchildren 8. 10. 11. They loved it and made it very successfully.
I bought three felting kits for them and they want to do some more felting as they so enjoyed it.
Absolutely loved the kit! The directions were very helpful and clear, and there were more than enough materials. The turtle is adorable!!!
I received the delivery just 2 days after I had placed my order and was really pleased with the items. Excellent service and product in these testing times. Would definitely use again.
Tortoise Needle Felting Kit
Easy to follow, great materials. I have ordered more kits already!!