Autumn Doodles Embroidery Kit
Doodle your way to crafty happiness! This Autumn Doodles embroidery kit includes everything you need to create an embroidered piece of art, perfect for beginners. With the pattern printed onto the fabric and DMC threads, it's never been easier to start embroidering.
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric. N.B. Due to nature of digital printing and the texture of the 100% cotton fabric used in our kits, the background colour may have some small natural imperfections and may be gently mottled.
DMC stranded cotton thread
7” (17.8cm) wooden embroidery hoop
Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips (check out our selection here!)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.75
EU Tracked - £10.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00