Robins Needle Felting Kit
Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting with our Robins needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy British wool into a pair of wool sculptures you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and orders with foam added will come in a larger A4 size box)
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: A5 (no foam block) 21x15x6cm / A4 (including foam block) 30x21x6cm
Finished design: Approximately 10cm tall each (makes two!)
All orders are being shipped in 1-2 working days. There are however delays with all postal providers, and orders may take up to 10 working days to arrive in the UK, and up to 6 weeks internationally. Thank you for your patience at this time!
International (non-UK) orders placed after the 13th November may not arrive in time for Christmas.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £35 - FREE
UK 1st Class - £3.75
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £15.00
Was given a kit earlier in the year, enjoyed doing it and still have plenty left to make more. So bought some for friends.
The parcel came beautifully wrapped with care and attention. Easy, clear step by step instructions . Speedy delivery . Cannot fault the service. Well done! and thank you.
Thank you for the items I received. I am New to needle felting. My first time trying it and I love it. The products arrived in great time, everything well presented, and nicely packaged, British wool, good easy to follow instructions. Fantastic service, have just ordered and received my next project. I would have no hesitation ordering again. Thank you for introducing me to needle felting.
I had been wanting to try felting for a while but wasn't sure where to start and this kit was perfect, really simple with great instructions and plenty of wool in case I made a mistake! I didn't and the resulting robins - and baby owl I made from the rest of the wool - are so cute. Can't wait to try out more animals.
I’m really loving this little crafting kit. Never done needle felting before but this is a great wee introduction to it!