Rabbit Needle Felting Kit
Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting with our Rabbit needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and orders with foam added will come in a larger A4 size box)
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: A5 (no foam block) 21x15x5cm / A4 (including foam block) 30x21x5cm
Finished design: Approximately 15cm tall
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
I BOUGHT THIS KIT AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT. THE RECIPIENT WAS DELIGHTED.
Super kit, lovely rabbit. Thank you
i could not be happier about the two felting kits i bought (rabbit and brown bear). they come with loads of wool so if you make a mistake, you have extra; the instructions are so clear and come with photos for each stage. i was very worried about going wrong, but it seems fairly impossible if you follow the instructions and make sure you keep shaping the wool with your hands. am so excited to give as gifts this christmas. will definitely be buying more!!
I ordered 4 kits for my children aged 12-14 and they loved them. Clear instructions, good quality products, quick delivery and kept us busy all day in the second Welsh lockdown!
This item is a Birthday present, and has not been opened yet, so I cannot rate it . The delivery was fast, and I’m sure the item will be fine.