All about this Craft Kit
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with our Rudolph the Reindeer brooch needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
Kit contains sharp needles and is only suitable for ages 14+ or with adult supervision.
Finished design: Approximately 7cm tall
This Craft Kit Contains
- British wool in a variety of breeds & colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure case
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
- Brooch back
- Beautiful gift box
You will Also Need
- Foam working surface (add an an optional extra when ordering)
- Needle & thread for sewing on the brooch back
- Tea & biscuits (optional!)
You will learnThis needle felting kit teaches you all the needle felting basics including how to split the wool, how to shape the wool, working with the felting needle, making a variety of shapes and adding features and details.
Have a go at a larger project and create this beautiful pair of Robins!
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are packed by hand and shipped in 1-2 working days from Dorset, UK.
Estimated UK delivery time - 2-4 days.
Estimated international delivery time - 7 days to 6 weeks depending on your location.
UK Standard - £3.95
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Next Day Delivery - £8.95
International Tracked - £12.00
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
About Hawthorn Handmade
All of our craft kits are packed by hand by our small team in Dorset, UK. Each kit comes with high quality materials and tools giving you everything you need to master a new craft. If you've never tried a craft before, we are confident that our detailed instructions and beautiful designs will have you crafting away in no time, making something you can be truly proud of.
Stephanie (that's me!) started the business back in 2013 when she turned her passion for needle felting into a full time job sharing the woolly love. Since then, Hawthorn Handmade has grown into a much loved craft brand known all over the world for our high quality kits and spreading the joy of handmade!
I made two deer out of one kit and therefore it wasn't too dear ;-) easy instructions and great fun!
Thank you, this is my first kit which is really good, ample amounts of wool so I could possibly make something else too.
Great kit, clear instructions that are easy to follow.
Wonderful products, beautifully packaged and great value for money. Orders are dealt with promptly and it is a joy to open the parcel - will definitely use again
Loved it, easy instructions to follow, arrived quickly, I’m now hooked