Snowman Needle Felting Kit
- Great Gift for all Crafters!
- Designed & Made in Britain
- Perfect for Beginners
- The Ideal Therapeutic Craft!
All about this Craft Kit
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting with our Snowman needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting. Where we can’t find British wool, we have included small amounts of ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
Kit contains sharp needles and is only suitable for ages 14+ or with adult supervision.
Finished design: Approximately 7cm tall
This Craft Kit Contains
- British and Merino wool in a variety of colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure case
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
- Beautiful gift box
You will Also Need
- Foam working surface (add an an optional extra when ordering)
- Foraged twigs for arms!
- Tea & biscuits (optional!)
You will learnThis needle felting kit teaches you all the needle felting basics including how to split the wool, how to shape the wool, working with the felting needle, making a variety of shapes and adding features and details.
Add to your festive crafting with this charming Rudolph kit!
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are packed by hand and shipped in 1-2 working days from Dorset, UK.
Estimated UK delivery time - 2-4 days.
Estimated international delivery time - 7 days to 6 weeks depending on your location.
UK Standard - £3.95
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
International Tracked - £12.00
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
About Hawthorn Handmade
All of our craft kits are packed by hand by our small team in Dorset, UK. Each kit comes with high quality materials and tools giving you everything you need to master a new craft. If you've never tried a craft before, we are confident that our detailed instructions and beautiful designs will have you crafting away in no time, making something you can be truly proud of.
Stephanie (that's me!) started the business back in 2013 when she turned her passion for needle felting into a full time job sharing the woolly love. Since then, Hawthorn Handmade has grown into a much loved craft brand known all over the world for our high quality kits and spreading the joy of handmade!
Bought this to try before buying fo granddaughter. Good quality but decided not for granddaughter yet as i managed to stab myself several times……pink patches on snowman. this is an issue for me not the product.
Super. Fun, quick and easy to make, with pleasing out come. Thanks.
It is lovely!
Had a lovely evening doing a Zoom chat with my girlfriends to do a Christmas craft and really loved this kit, the only thing I would say that could be done better is that a few of the instructions were a little confusing but I was still able to finish it! Delivery was super speedy. Would buy again from this lovely little company :) actually also loads of the lovely coloured wool left so might try my hand at my own craft!
First time at needle felting! Very easy and clear instructions. Pretty pleased with first attempt and will probably have a go at something else. Gave the snowman to my daughter and son-in-law as part of an “exchange of decorations” meet up. They are delighted with it and is now proudly displayed on their tree 🌲 Fun and love making and giving away the cheeky snowman.