Pop-up Weaving Loom
Easy to construct and great for beginners, this pop-up weaving loom makes the perfect introduction to the colourful craft of weaving. Snap apart the sections, slot together and start weaving today!
Turn yarn, fabrics, wool and more into wall hangings, tapestries, jewellery and home decor. There’s space to make a woven piece up to approx. 25cm x 25cm (plus and fringing or tassels!) giving you enough room to get to grips with weaving, but without a giant commitment.
- Made in the UK from high quality birch plywood.
- Comes with two shuttles perfect for weaving yarn.
- Use the included comb to push down the rows and help make your weaving nice and neat.
- Add a 50g ball of cotton warp thread and a tapestry needle for the ideal starter pack (available in white or black).
- Flick through the PDF ‘Guide to Weaving’ to learn how to get started, different techniques you can use and how to finish and hang your weave.
- The loom is lightweight enough to work on your lap - perfect for cosy evenings in!
- The flat loom measure 19x30cm and is 26.5x28cm when popped together.
Add your own
- Yarn, fabrics, ribbons, string, paper etc. - you can weave with almost anything so get creative!
- A small dab of glue to hold the pieces together (or you can skip this if you want to pack your loom up)
- A pair of sharp scissors
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
What is warp?
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK 1st Class - £3.75
EU Tracked - £10.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00
For a complete newbie to weaving this has been great! Super easy to put together and once the glue sets, you're off! Created 2 pieces on here already using the winter will bundle and can't wait to make another! So happy I bought this
The loom set I ordered arrived just days after placing my order. Love the quality and look forward to hours of weaving.
I ordered a loom set and it came really quickly and is excellent quality.
Really easy to set up and use - the online instructions really helped too!
Easy to put together and quick to warp up. Holds tension well for smaller pieces.