Hearts Garland Needle Felting Kit
Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting and spread the love with our Hearts Garland needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy wool into a beautiful decorative garland.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect wools for felting. Where British wool isn't available we have found ethically sourced Merino or Corriedale.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- The finished garland will have a total of 6 hearts (2 each of pink, green and blue) and 7 white felted beads, and will be about 2m long - or you can spread everything out more to make a longer garland if needed.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (NB. The foam is an optional add on when ordering and orders with foam added will come in a larger A4 size box)
- Use the soft cotton yarn and long needle included to thread your garland ready to hang.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
Corriedale and British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
10g cotton yarn
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: A5 (no foam block) 21x15x5cm / A4 (including foam block) 30x21x5cm
Finished design: Approximately 2m long
All orders are shipped in 1-2 working days from the UK.
UK orders may then take up to 7 working days to arrive after shipping (though it's normally 1-2 days!), and international up to 6 weeks.
NB. The customer is responsible for any and all taxes, customs fees and import duties if ordering from outside the UK. These will be issued by your local postal service and vary depending on your location. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Shipping costs are as follows:
UK orders over £40 - FREE
UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
EU Tracked - £12.00
Rest of World Tracked - £12.00